The brand new enhanced digital issue of Torque Magazine is live online now, with news, views, innovation insights and more for the fastener, tool and related industries.
Special and structural fasteners are among the areas in the spotlight this issue, while we also take a look at the next generation of Junker testing machines from TesT GmbH. We provide the statistics for the fastener market's strong Q1 plus we have expert comments on the fixing tape sector and Taiwan market. There's plenty more besides - check out the features list below.
The full run-down of features includes:
- FOCUS > Special Fasteners
- Putting bolted connections to the TesT > TesT GmbH on setting new standards and bolting tests
- COMMENT > Customer loyalty during disruptive times
- STATISTICS > A positive Q1 for the fastener market
- NORTH AMERICA > Headlines from North American fastener and tool industries
- The view from Taiwan > More insight from the territory on raw materials and fastener costs
- CASE STUDY > Industrial supplies merchant Broadbent readies for post-Covid growth with OGL
- FOCUS > Structural fasteners
- OPINION > Ultratape on Brexit, regulations and certified products