The latest enhanced digital issue of Torque Magazine is available to read online now, featuring news, views, insights and more for the fastener, tool and related industries.
- COMMENT: Acquisitions in the industry continue apace
- Statistics: number and news overview of the fastener, fixing and tool related industries
- PROFILE: Gesipa has now adopted the manufacturer-independent Cordless Alliance System (CAS) for its battery-powered setting tools of the Bird Pro series.
- Focus: Rivets, rivet tools and rivet technology
- North America Headlines: International Fastener Expo 2021
- SPOTLIGHT: Spirol discuss the advantages of its Standard Slotted Pins Vs ISO 8752
- Janitorial: wipes and cleaners with A Perry and Action Can
- Plugs, plasterboard and cavity fixings
- Gallery Tour: A tour of construction fastening systems manufacturer EJOT UK’s newly expanded HQ...
- SPOTLIGHT: Metabo
- Video: Teckentrup NSK-E Washer
- EXPERT OPINION: How to effectively handle small parts
New to Torque’s enhanced digital editions? If you spend more time on your phone than your laptop or desktop then fear not, Torque Magazine digital is responsive, highly readable and full of pics and the occasional video (so it’s not your typical ‘digital mag PDF’ which are rarely fun to read on an iPhone. Take a look here.
Torque Magazine is published ten times a year, five of which are the aforementioned enhanced digital editions, the other five are classic print editions (which are also available as standard PDF digital editions). If your appetite for hearing about us has not yet been quenched then take a look here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org