The latest Torque Magazine edition is now available to read online.
The June 2022 edition, issue 65, has a wide-ranging collection of information, views, news and more for the fastener, tool, fixing and related industries, crammed within its pages, including:
- Territory focus: Italy, including Arser, Mecavit, Remaches Factory, Mundial and more.
- Owlett-Jaton celebrates 75 years in business
- SHOW PREVIEW: Innotrans
- Focus on renewables with Doerken, Zago and Berdan Civata
- SHOW REVIEW: Torque-Expo Telford
- Plus: ETAs and accreditations, rail fasteners, Apex Tool Group, nuts & locking systems, and more.
If you'd like to subscribe, head to our subscriptions portal.