Fastener manufacturing, a focus on East Europe and torque tools are among the highlights of the brand new issue of Torque Magazine, which is available to view online now.
The latest issue includes:
- Fastener Manufacturing Special – insights from top fastener manufacturers on supply chains, expertise, specials and standard fasteners
- pgb-Polska on its competitive edge
- TERRITORY FOCUS > Eastern Europe
- Achilles Seibert on its new warehouse and workflow revamp
- FOCUS > Torque tools, technology & bolting
- BUILDING & CONSTRUCTION > Anchors
- FOCUS > Wire and fastener cold heading
- SHOW PREVIEWS > Taiwan Hardware Show, Fastener Poland + STAFDA 2023
- And more
Subscribers will receive their magazines soon, or you can read the whole thing online today. If you don't get a print copy delivered to you and you'd like one, you can apply for a print subscription online. That's also the place to go if you want to get automatic notifications when the new issues go live online.
Frustrated that you missed out on getting coverage on your products, services and company in this latest magazine, that reaches thousands of decision makers in the industry? The good news is that Torque Magazine is published 11 times a year so there are multiple opportunities to showcase your business, products and services in the pages of the magazine. Take a look at our upcoming features list to plan your coverage and then drop us a line. If you can't wait until the next magazine, Torque's weekly newsletter delivers news and updates to our readership, 52 times a year. Get in touch for more details.