The 50th issue of Torque Magazine is available to read online today, featuring our review of the STADA Virtual show, fastener webshop options in the UK and Europe as well as an industry expert interview with Maria Ford, Stanley Black & Decker.
The January issue of Torque Magazine is an enhanced digital edition, easy to view on your mobile, desktop, laptop or tablet wherever you are. Here’s a rundown of the highlights:
- Editors comment: Hybrid shows and models are here to stay
- B2B Webshops with Lederer, Screwshop, Ferdinand Gross, STAFA and Achilles Seibert
- “To be successful you have to adapt” with Maria Ford, Stanley Black & Decker
- Show review: STAFDA Virtual “Moving on from the Baby Boomers to the Millennials!”
- Tooled- up on Tech: IT, software and ecommerce feature with sales-I, OGL, Power Now and NiceLabel
- fischer: “our company will emerge stronger from the crisis” with Armin Heβ, Spokesman of the Management Board Fixing Systems and Managing Sales and Marketing of the fischer group of companies.
- Don’t miss your handy guide to distributers, suppliers and manufacturers in the industry, with Torque Directory.
For all that and more, read about it- on your desktop, laptop or mobile- in Torque Magazine’s latest issue.