Fastener Training Institute is offering Fastening 101: Understanding the Basics of Threaded Fasteners and the Industry That Produces Them, a full-day in-person training opportunity at this year’s Fastener Fair USA conference on November 8 in Cleveland, OH.
Industry expert Laurence Claus will lead the class for fastener users, distributors, purchasers, engineers, sales and manufacturers. The class covers manufacturing processes, consensus standards, quality control, product and design fundamentals.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Fastener design & material options
- Head styles & drive features
- Heat treatments, platings & coatings
- Market segments
- Cost differences between fasteners
- Basic fastener engineering concepts
- Torque, tightening, tension, stress and bolt strength
Early bird tickets are available before 25 October for $349, and $449 after this date.
For more information, visit www.fastenertraining.org