Williams has announced the launch of its Micro-Adjustable Torque Screwdriver series, designed for durability, repeatability and comfort.
Suited for the electronics industry and instrument assembly work, the new Williams screwdrivers feature easy-to-read, light weight construction that are durable and accurate. This series includes a comfortable slip-resistant material on the handle for repeated use, and a large window scale with an adjustment knob for precise settings.
These screwdrivers also have features designed to keep materials safe. For example, the cam-over design prevents over-tightening, which reduces the likelihood of damage. A positive locking knob makes accidental setting changes nearly impossible, yet can be changed easily by turning the knob and clicking it into the desired setting.
The Micro-Adjustable Torque Screwdriver series includes an industry standard 1/4” hex receiver that accepts all standard driver bits, as well as a permanently lubricated internal mechanism that never needs to be oiled.
Features and benefits of the Micro-Adjustable Torque Screwdriver series includes:
• Positive locking pull-down adjustment knob
• Trilobular comfort grip
• Universal 1/4" hex bit holder with strong rare earth magnet
• Cam-over torque limiting clutch
• Slip resistant finish
• Large, easy-to-read window scale
• Automatic lock in counterclockwise direction for removing screws
• Accuracy: +/- 6% of indicated value, clockwise, from 20% to 100% of full scale
• Individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
• Meets or exceeds ASME B107.300 – 2010
The Williams Screwdriver series is available in six models. For more information on Williams and its line of industrial tools, visit www.williams-industrial.com; email Williams@snapon.com; or call 800.446.7404.