This month’s edition includes a whopping Fastener Fair Stuttgart 2019 show preview, listing some of the must-see exhibitors and products at the big show.
Our new series of reviews by Peter Brett begin in this issue, kicking off with HiKOKI. Brett will be reviewing tools, fasteners and related products (more details here).
There’s a big focus on wood screws, looking at new products, the story behind CE markings and an in-depth opinion piece on why the world needs more timber construction.
- Spotlight on The Insert Company
- The Torque report from Atlas Copco's Academy
- A focus on rivets & rivet tech
- Tips on how to protect your business from H&S risks and online criminals
- A focus on workwear & gloves
- Expert opinion from Dr Mirko Neumann of S&P Software Consulting + Solutions, Werner Braun of Austrian technical laboratory AVVIO, BHETA’s Home Improvement Director Paul Grinsell and Safestart’s Larry Wilson, and more besides.
- And plenty more. Take a look here.
New to Torque? As you will have realised by now, we cover the fastener, tool and related distribution markets. Alongside this website, we product a weekly newsletter (sign up for free here) and 10 magazines a year (5 in print and 5 in an enhanced digital format, like our latest one here). We're UK-based but internationally focused. Still curious? Take a look at our forward features list or download the media pack here.