The latest issue of Torque Magazine is out now, covering the Taiwan fastener market, hexagon & socket screws, connected bolts and hot topics like the 2021 logistics challenges that the fastener, tool and related industries are currently facing.
The new issue is an enhanced digital magazine - if you haven't seen it before then prepare for something different, more interactive and fresh than your average print-replica digital magazine. Optimised for smart phones, tablets, laptops and just about everything else, it uses video, plenty of pictures and other interactive features.
But the main thing is, of course, what's inside the magazine, which this time includes:
- Smarter bolts: Connected fasteners that save end users time and money.
- 2021 logistics challenges: “As quickly as stock comes in, it is gone again”.
- Hexagon & Socket Screws: Stafa and Hafren feature in our round-up.
- Taiwan fasteners: Fresh statistics from the “kingdom of screws” .
- HONSEL: Fastening tradition and future within one brand.
- North America: New products and distribution deals from the market.
- And more...
If you are working in the fastener, tool, fixing or related industries you can subscribe to Torque Magazine for free. You can also sign up to our weekly newsletter to get a regular supply of news and keep your finger on the pulse of the industry.