The new issue of Torque Magazine is available to read online today, featuring rivets, nylon & plastic fasteners plus insights from Gesipa and a (virtual) tour of Makita USA's huge new facility in Reno.
The October issue of Torque Magazine is an enhanced digital edition, easy to view on your mobile, desktop, laptop or tablet wherever you are. Here's a rundown of the highlights:
- Editor's comment: In this age of Covid-19, is face-to-face still supreme?
- Rivets, rivet tools and rivet technology with Accu, JRP, Rivetwise, Stanley Engineered Fasteners, Rivit and Scell It.
- Calibration the easy way: Gesipa on keeping data accurate and secure for satisfied customers.
- Fantastic plastic: Hexstone, fischer, Tecfi and Nylon & Bülte Plastiques feature in our nylon & plastic fixings and fasteners feature.
- We go on a virtual tour of Makita USA's huge new facility in Reno.
- Don't miss your handy guide to distributors, suppliers and manufacturers in the industry, with Torque Directory.
For all that and more, read all about it - on your desktop, laptop or mobile - in Torque Magazine's latest issue.