The new issue of Torque Magazine is now available to read online, featuring articles on structural timber fasteners, a Benelux territory report bringing together six fastener and tool businesses from the region, and much more.
Want some more info before spending your precious time flicking through the magazine? Here's a brief rundown of what's inside the latest Torque Magazine:
- Benelux Territory Report: Featuring Heico, Stafa, Eurofast, Bufab, Yokota, Nedschroef & more.
- Rapid Industrial Fasteners: Adaptability, responsiveness and integrity – how Rapid’s business cornerstones are driving sales growth.
- New materials and technology: Can graphene boost the fastener business?
- Analysis: Wind farm opportunities in the USA.
- Structural timber fasteners & connectors.
- QC Laboratories & inspection: How top fastener wholesalers approach the quality challenge
- Women in Fasteners: North America special
- Spotlight: Action Can’s premium ‘grab and go’ TwinSpray range
- Analysis: Is the aerospace market taking off again?
- Oils, lubricants & sprays
- And more
There is more analysis, news, interviews and opinion within the pages of the magazine, which you can access online for free, now.