The new issue of Torque Magazine is online and you can read it now.
In this issue you can expect:
- Lederer GmbH – the stainless steel fastener specialist assesses its recent days in Stuttgart + more opinions and views from the big show
- Territory Focus: UK - Interviews and profiles of key UK companies including A Perry, Victory Fasteners, Holemaker Technology, Instinct Hardware, Draper Tools, OGL Software, Owlett-Jaton & more
- Women in Fasteners – Anoosheh Oskouian, Ship & Shore Environmental
- Interview: Ian Doherty, Owlett-Jaton
- Sales data analysis
- Opinion on the big challenges facing the fastener distribution sector
- Nylon and plastic fixings and fasteners
- And much more!
You can read the whole mag online now, meanwhile physical copies of Torque Magazine will be landing with subscribers soon. You can subscribe to this fastener, tool, fixing and related industry-focus trade publication here. There's also options to subscribe to our long-running email newsletter, keeping you up to date with the latest in the industry.