Snap-on Industrial’s new 3/4” Drive Break-Over Type Torque Wrench claims to reduce the chances of over-torquing fasteners.
The 3/4” Drive Break-Over Type Torque Wrench comes with a specially-designed break-over mechanism that provides a clear indication when the torque target has been reached and provides a large break angle which reduces the likelihood of over torquing fasteners.
The wrench is designed with a quick-release mechanism, allowing for disassembly into two pieces for easy storage and portability.
- Features and benefits of the 3/4” Drive Break-Over Type Torque Wrench include:
- Availability in three torque range options; QB4R450: 100 – 450 ft-lb, QB4R600: 150 – 600 ft-lb, QB4R750: 200 – 750 ft-lb
- Fast adjustment with an easy-to-read scale reduces the possibility of errors
- Rugged design and durable powder-coated finish ensure for long, trouble-free use in the most demanding applications
- Sealed ratchet head provides long cycle life and minimal downtime
- Large plastic hand grip for proper, comfortable use
For more details on Snap-on's new 3/4” Drive Break-Over Type Torque Wrench, call (877) 740-1900 or visit https://b2b.snapon.com/
Are you in the fastener, tool, fixing or related industries? You can subscribe to Torque Magazine here.