Simpson Manufacturing Co., Inc., a leader in engineered structural connectors and building solutions, announced it has published its Fiscal 2022 Environmental, Social and Governance Report. Highlights of the Company's continued commitment to social responsibility and environmentally sustainable business practices to its employees and stakeholders include:
- Forming an ESG Steering Committee to oversee the companywide ESG strategy and performance.
- Revising the Company's Nominating and ESG Committee Charter to enhance Board-level oversight of ESG performance.
- Reviewing the Company's energy, water and waste usage to determine capacity for improving environmental impact.
- Enabling more than 1,000 employees in North America, Pac Rim and Vietnam to participate in various charitable activities benefiting individuals and families worldwide.
- Donating more than $1.6 million to philanthropic causes and facilitating employee donations of more than $44,000.
- Assessing the Company's alignment with the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
The report includes updated ESG-related metrics for the year ended December 31, 2022. Simpson's Fiscal 2022 Environmental, Social and Governance Report can be found on the Investor Relations portion of the Company's website at www.ir.simpsonmfg.com.