The new enhanced digital issue of Torque Magazine is online – you can read it here now.
In this issue you can expect:
- GESIPA’s Birdie: Missed the launch of GESIPA’s new lightweight cordless riveting tool at Cologne? Allow us to bring you up to date
- Rivets and rivet tools: Structural blind rivets from GOEBEL and the latest range extension of battery tooling from JRP
- Reyher on quality: How does one of the giants of the fastener world tackle quality?
- Plugs, plasterboard and Cavity Fixings: Products to stock from JCP Fixings and pgb-Europe
- North America: One of the world’s best known tool brands has upped the ante for sustainability in the tools industry
- Touring EJOT UK’s newly expanded R&D, manufacturing and logistics hub
- New from Nord-Lock: Superbolt’s new easy-to-use bolt tensioner
- How to clean up: Big Wipes and Rozone are on hand to put a shine into workshops and machine shops
- Innovation by acquisition: A look at some of 2022’s noticeable buy outs
- ...and much more.
Read this October 2022 enhanced digital issue here. You can catch up with previous issues in our magazine archive. And you can can subscribe to Torque Magazine (and the weekly email newsletter) on our helpfully named subscribe page.
If you want to be featured in the next issue of Torque Magazine, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01727 739160.