Registration is now open for the National Hardware Show (NHS), the event for the hardware and home improvement industry. The 79th annual trade show will be held in March in Las Vegas. Complete with new exhibitor categories, industry influencers to tell stories LIVE from the show floor, programs tailored to professional contractors and a myriad of immersive, educational and engaging experiences to help business thrive for all attendees. Get excited for the industry's premier gathering that blends top-notch brands, immersive experiences, riveting insights and unbeatable networking opportunities at the Las Vegas Convention Center West Hall March 26 to 28
General Registration HERE
Key Highlights for NHS 2024:
- NEW Exhibitor Categories: NEW categories for the 2024 show include Gift, Hobby, Craft, Sporting Goods, and Services & Solutions. Popular and returning categories will pack an almost sold out show floor including BBQ & Grills, Outdoor & Garden, Building, Electrical, Hardware & Tools, Homewares, Paint, Plumbing, Global Sourcing, New Technologies and more.
- NHS Welcomes Industry Professionals: NEW! NHS is welcoming Carpenters, Electrician, General Contractors, Handymen & Handywomen, HVAC technicians, Landscapers, Makers/ DIYers, Masons, Mechanics, Painters, Plasterers, Drywall Installers, Plumber, Remodeler as invited guests to make lasting connections, gain valuable insights, and craft the most innovative and lucrative strategies for their business growth with a series of educational and networking opportunities. There will be an exclusive PRO Party for a night of celebration, networking, and good times.
- Influencer Program: Well-known influencers and industry leaders will attend as prominent guests, offering insights into the latest trends and innovations through videos from the show floor with content posted in real time.
- Executive Summit: The Executive Summit will host informational sessions with trending industry topics.
- NHS Backyard: Where outdoor products come to shine!
- The North American Hardware and Paint Association (NHPA) Presence: NHS is proud to host NHPA, bringing together key players from the hardware retail industry. NHPA will host the Foundations of Merchandising Management Series for Independent Retailers, designed to train team members in advanced product sourcing, merchandising and acquisition strategies.
- United Inventors Association (UIA) Stage: The stage will offer a platform for inventors to showcase their groundbreaking products and ideas.
"We've finally had a full year to plan and have taken full advantage of it. We are bringing new categories to the table to enhance the shopping experience and new programs and perks to add value to the overall show experience. We strive to create an event that serves the entire hardware and home improvement industry and are committed to helping the industry continue to thrive," said Beth Casson, Event Leader, National Hardware Show.